Connecting everyone, everywhere
With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Accelerate your career through fast paced experiential learning and executive-level exposure
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
- Bring transformative broadband connectivity to remote places for the first time
- Create User Terminals for our LEO satellites constellation
Who You Are:
- You’re a whiz in IP, and sparked by a fast pace and new challenges.
- You are passionate about automation; knowing what to automate and why to automate.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills. You love building testing, staging, and stressing the Network Architecture and Design.
- You are an advocate of continuous integration and continuous development in order to drive continuous improvement in the Network, to deliver a higher Service Availability.
- You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- The Automation Network Engineers are a hybrid of software and network engineers.
- You are responsible for building software for managing the continuous integration/continuous development pipeline for network design, delivery, and analytics that are keys to meeting our demands.
- Be responsible for the creation and improvement of automated provisioning
- Tool development to underpin multiple business processes, e.g. Change and Incident Management
- Develop and continuously improve our automation platform to be scalable, reliable, resilient, and cost efficient
- Integrate our automation platform with other OSS/BSS (monitoring, asset management, customer relation management, etc.)
- This is primarily a software development role, though solid understanding of IP is mandatory.
- You will take our automation process to the next level with the opportunity to make a huge impact on our product agility and quality.
What It Takes:
- The Engineer should have 5+ years of experience working in a software- automation environment
- Object oriented programming, familiar with advanced designs.
- Working experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL, in-memory)
- Create and use REST APIs
- Building CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Write Unit tests
- Version control systems
- Amazon Web Services experience.
- Experience implementing technologies with a focus on operability, reliability, and scalability
- Templating with Jinja2
Nice to have:
- Strong Linux experience
- Graph databases
- Data modelling.
- Message brokers (Kafka/ RabbitMQ)
- Netconf / gRPC
- Experience with Nokia/Cisco/Juniper, CLI scraping, SNMP
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace