REVOLUTIONIZING THE ECONOMICS OF SPACE
With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Accelerate your career through fast-paced experiential learning and executive-level exposure
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
Who You Are: You’re passionate about satellite communications and are a self-starter who enjoys technical analysis and operations. You’re agile and love rolling up your sleeves. You read, learn, examine, and are full of ideas. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges. You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with technical operations teams to identify tooling requirements.
- Built ELT and ETL data pipelines.
- Develop scalable and robust software applications to ingest, consume and visualize data for live operations and reporting.
- Build Software Applications to interface with other systems and data preparation jobs, containerization, and AWS cloud deployment.
- Run complex SQL queries and build data models to assist the operations teams.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Provide solution training.
What It Takes:
- BS or MS in a STEM discipline.
- Demonstrated experience building ELT or ETL pipelines, and software development (5+ years).
- Proficiency in SQL, data modeling, complex database joins.
- Experience with REST APIs, HTTP, XML, CSV, JSON, GIT.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve numerical and technical problems.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to new business needs and technologies.
What We’d Love:
- Prior exposure to satellite communications systems.
- Experience with the snowflake data platform.
- Exposure to AWS cloud & DevOps technologies e.g, Docker, EC2, S3, AWS Lambda.
- Exposure to live environments.
Where You’ll Be: Global Network Operations Centre in London, UK.
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide affordable, fast, high-bandwidth, and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G.