REVOLUTIONIZING THE ECONOMICS OF SPACE
With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Accelerate your career through fast-paced experiential learning and executive-level exposure
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
Who You Are: You’re passionate about satellite communications and are a self-starter who enjoys technical analysis and operations. You’re agile and love rolling up your sleeves. You read, learn, examine, and are full of ideas. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges. You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the technical operations team to identify requirements.
- Develop NMS Screens and scripts to monitor the Radio Access Network.
- Lead the delivery of projects to monitor and control the OneWeb ground network to leverage Satellite Contact Planning, and Radio Access Network Operations by GNOC.
- Understand the Concept of Operations and work collaboratively with vendors to determine how existing NMS solutions can be customized and streamlined.
- Implement, integrate, document, and test the solutions.
- Provide solution training.
- Carrying out ongoing maintenance
What It Takes:
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Experience in designing/customizing monitoring platforms such as Dataminer, Splunk, Grafana, Kibana, or other NOC Network Management Systems.
- Knowledge of networking protocols e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SSH, SNMP.
- Experience consuming REST APIs and Web Services, JSON, XML over 3 years.
- Ability to adapt to new business needs and technologies.
What We’d Love:
- Experience integrating multiple systems together.
- Understanding of satellite communications, 3GPP/LTE, and RF.
- Exposure to live environments and collaboration with NOC/GNOC operations.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and OSS Systems.
Where You’ll Be: Global Network Operations Centre in London, UK.
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide affordable, fast, high-bandwidth, and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G.