REVOLUTIONIZING THE ECONOMICS OF SPACE
With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Accelerate your career through fast-paced experiential learning and executive-level exposure
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
- Help to bring transformative broadband connectivity to remote places for the first time
Who You Are: You are an engaging, creative, self-motivated individual who is willing to be involved in many projects at the heart of the team. Playing a key role in promoting the mission of OneWeb to external audiences through traditional and digital communications channels. You’ll also work alongside our Internal Communications manager to source, write and promote stories and news for our internal advocates. You love getting into the nitty-gritty and making things happen. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges with a constant eye on achieving business outcomes and crushing deadlines.
You will love coming in and being straight into the thick of the marketing team. Helping to plan and attend internal events and launch campaigns, digital communications, and internal communications.
You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to a host of activities from internal comms to social media, content production, design, promotions, events, marketing, and reporting.
- In the future, there could be media liaison (press outreach, trade shows, senior interview briefings, etc) and public affairs.
- Contribute to the execution of the overall marketing communications strategy for OneWeb.
What It Takes:
- The role holder needs to be a great writer, creative, organized, and able to work fast and accurately.
- Have a passion for storytelling, you’ll be joining a purpose-driven organization.
- As a cross-functional role, there is the requirement to work closely with the commercial team, technical team, senior leadership, and external stakeholders.
- Be the internal news writer and editor across Space, Ground, and Commercial, and function segments of the business.
- Manage marketing and communications projects.
- Deliver reports to the marketing team.
- Monitor news and external environment including writing briefings about competitors, political environments, and industry news.
What We’d Love:
- Skills/Experience Level Needed: Digital marketing, social media, filming, journalism, political studies, or PR
- Educational Requirements: Journalism, political science, business, media, or marketing credits
- Ability to use CMS, updating stories, content, and images on the OneWeb intranet
- Strong writing and research
- A culturally minded global citizen
- Proactive attitude and ability to work at pace
- Collaboration across all levels of the business
- Positive, motivated, and outgoing
- Highly professional and ensuring high standards of the same across all touchpoints
Where You’ll Be: London Office
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide affordable, fast, high-bandwidth, and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G.