Senior Business Intelligence & Sales Operations Analyst
With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Accelerate your career through fast paced experiential learning and executive-level exposure
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
- Bring the power of SAAS/Public Cloud to a global digital telecoms business and create industry-leading performance benchmarks
- Bring transformative broadband connectivity to remote places for the first time
- Drive the use of innovative technologies and ways of working to achieve business results
Who You Are: You want more than just building reports to pass on to someone else. You want to help lead the way in driving data in positive direction across the business. You want to create and own the insights. You love getting into the nitty-gritty and making things happen. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges with a constant eye on achieving business outcomes. You enjoy working across the commercial function. You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
Where You’ll Be: London Office
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide an affordable, fast, high-bandwidth and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G. Find out more at http://www.oneweb.world
What You’ll Do:
- Support the development of sales operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to understand reporting needs across the business.
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
- Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of Salesforce including workflow, reporting, data integrity and maintenance.
- Apply data cleansing techniques and create relevant processes to improve the quality and accuracy of data.
- Support establishment of a data informed culture within the organisation, through development of self-serve initiatives like dashboard creation, experimentation frameworks and education sessions.
- Digest concepts and effectively transfer this into actionable analysis.
- Support multiple concurrent projects to completion.
- Support with any ad-hoc requests.
What It Takes:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with can do attitude, driven, wanting to learn.
- Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in order of importance and manage multiple projects at once with critical deadlines.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, fluent in English.
- A strong and proactive approach to tasks that can be proven in taking accountability with small and big initiatives.
- Ability to manage conflicting POVs across various senior stakeholders.
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Grafana
What We’d Love:
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with complex issues and solution finding
- Have the ability to understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills.
- Degree in an analytic subject, eg Maths, Engineering, Economics etc. This is not required but preferred.
- Advanced Power BI skills, data modelling, knowledge of best practices, debugging, optimisation, etc
- Experience with coding – Python, SQL, etc.
- Experience working on Salesforce.com.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to analyse large data sets.
- Ability to build and maintain dashboards, with drill downs.
- 5+ years of experience in a data analytics role.
- Experience working cross-functionally and influencing others.
- Technical savvy and process oriented including critical business problem solving and analytical skills, business process mapping, familiarity with business and sales financial and analytics, and forecasting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge required.