Open Cosmos delivers satellite-based solutions designed to tackle Earth’s biggest challenges. We offer our customers everything needed to bring them actionable information from space; ranging from mission development software and payload qualification kits to ready-to-launch small satellite platforms and supporting services.
Working for Open Cosmos
Aim high, go beyond! At Open Cosmos we are solving the world’s biggest challenges from space, providing businesses, governments and researchers access to more readily available information than ever before – ready for the challenge? Then read on…
Our Portugal Team
The team in Portugal is being set up from scratch – it’s our latest OC venture and you will be at the centre of setting up operations and day to day running of the subsidiary.
What will you be doing?
Working with others in the team, you will be developing, implementing and reporting the company’s business strategies, executing and monitoring performance against these plans.
You’ll be at the heart of establishing and cultivating relationships with shareholders, partners, local authorities and regulators so that Open Cosmos is at the forefront of opportunities.
You will be a champion of the Open Cosmos culture, ensuring it is the engine behind the business, filtered into all operations and business activities.
What you need to be successful
- Demonstrable capability of leading a subsidiary of an international business
- Strong knowledge of the “new space” industry
- Strong business acumen and understanding of generating positive financial performance
- Ability to work and guide others through ambiguity and change
- Able to understand new concepts and solutions quickly, supporting decision making in all business functions