World-class thinkers, collaborating to improve life on Earth
Aim high, go beyond! At Open Cosmos we are solving the world’s biggest challenges from space, providing businesses, governments and researchers access to more readily available information than ever before – ready for the challenge? Then read on…
Working in the Avionics Team
The Avionics team is responsible for designing, integration and maintenance of electronics and software for the entire satellite. As a multi-disciplined team we see exposure to every technical challenge presented by the satellite development ranging from power electronics, digital & analog design, digital & RF communications.
What will you be doing?
You will be supporting the Avionics team in all aspects of electronics hardware development for the satellite system. This will require you to work with multiple teams from systems, Software, mechanical and project management.
This will require experience in the following:
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematic.
- Analogue electronics, digital electronics and microprocessor design.
- Able to read and understand component datasheets
- Working with electronic simulation software (LTSpice,TiNA)
- Harness definition and design
- Component level testing and electronics debug
- Understanding of how to use electronics test equipment (oscilloscope,power supply, multimeter, ect)
What you need to be successful
- Ability to work autonomously as well as being a good collaborator
- A passion for learning and research.
- Can do approach and problem solving skills.
- You’ll be communicating a lot, so be confident in speaking, listening and writing.
- Our Company operates in a dynamic environment, so be ready to adapt to change and learn quickly.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace