DEIMOS is looking for a technician of operation and maintenance of applications and systems in production of internal / external projects of the company with desire to work as a team.
The current technical support team is involved in projects that cover very recent and diverse technologies, continuously forming to adapt to the new projects that are being developed.
- Monitor and manage alerts generated by monitoring systems.
- Reception and resolution of level 1 and 2 requests.
- Periodic reports.
- Update and improvement of existing documentation.
- General administration of Windows and Unix / Linux servers.
- Extraction of information from databases using SQL.
- Senior Technician in Computer Systems Management Network (FP2).
- Valuable ITIL Foundation certification.
3 to 5 years.
- Knowledge of SQL language.
- General administration of Linux / Windows operating systems.
- Valuable experience in Nagios monitoring systems, Ansible automation and Atlassian software administration.
Recommended English B1.
- Good communication skills
- Active person.