Project manager for the design, integration and operation of innovative and high-performance information systems, CS works on the entire value chain of its customers. CS 'expertise in critical applications and information systems makes it the preferred partner in the fields of defense and security, space, aeronautics, energy and l industry, in France and abroad.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Space Business Unit, the FMO (Flight Mission & Operations) department designs, develops and operates for its space sector customers (CNES, ESA, AIRBUS DS, TAS) numerous computer systems for the ground segment of scientific satellites, Earth observation or telecommunications.
Our expertise in the ground segment is particularly available in the fields of Earth observation, Simulation, space mechanics, navigation and Control centers.
Integrated into the station maintenance team of low orbit satellites on the CNES site, you will participate in all of the following daily and exceptional activities:
- Short and medium term monitoring of satellites,
- Participation and realization of daily and exceptional routine operations,
- Participation in on-call tours for all missions,
- Preparation and realization of Technical Qualification and Operational Qualification tests of the software used,
- Many technical meetings,
- Development of tools to assist in the exploitation of operational data.
Trained engineer or university equivalent (bac + 5), with a specialty in space mechanics, you have a first experience in the field of space mechanics.
Knowledge of the following topics is necessary:
- Space Mechanics: general laws, determination of orbit, orbit control, calculation of events in orbit,
- Knowledge of the principles of maintaining a low orbit satellite
- Ability to physically interpret simulation results
- You know how to develop in JAVA language, KornShell
With good interpersonal skills to work in a team, you are rigorous and independent.