European Orbital Launch Services
- AIT activities on launch vehicle propulsion systems.
- Design, development and validation of propulsion fluid control and safety systems, cryogenic as well as non-cryogenic.
- Development and validation testing of launch vehicle propulsion GSE.
- Test facilities/equipment design, development, validation, operation and maintenance.
- Test plans and procedures development.
- Test procedure execution, data analysis and reporting.
- Integrated systems testing support
- Supplier liaison and Quality Assurance work on produced propulsion system components/parts including additively manufactured parts.
- Assembly and operational procedures development supporting of propulsion systems
- AIT in collaboration with propulsion systems technicians.
- Design and test documentation preparation and participation in design reviews.
Qualifications and Experience
Expected toolchain proficiencies will include:
- Significant experience working hands-on with liquid and/or hybrid propulsion systems, turbomachinery etc.
- Highly experienced with SolidWorks or similar CAD tool.
- Numerical analysis tool (eg. Matlab/Simulink) proficiency.
- Experienced with typical rocket engine performance modelling tools (eg. CEA, RPA, Redtop etc.)
- Cycle simulation tool proficiency desired (eg. Ecosimpro, Simscape)
- MS Office tools, full proficiency expected
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken EnglishMS Office tools, full proficiency expected
- Orbex is a fast-moving company with a lot going on every single day. We are looking for an experienced team member who will work hard, deliver reliably and put the team above themselves without any need for supervision.
Typically you will be:
- A creative, lateral thinker.
- Flexible, dedicated, trustworthy.
- Adventurous and team-oriented.
- Calm under pressure.
In this specific role you will need to be:
- Comfortable with extreme multi-tasking.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Energetic and proactive.