European Orbital Launch Services
- Mixed-signal circuit design, and maintenance of existing designs.
- Schematic capture and PCB layout (we use Altium)
- Parts management and procurement, cooperating with suppliers
- Prototype ordering, cooperating with manufacturers
- Design and test documentation
- Integration of designs in launch vehicle avionics, at incremental development stages.
Qualifications and Experience
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in electrical engineering.
- 4 or more years of circuit design experience.
- Schematic capture and advanced PCB layout
- Soldering expertise, including SMD.
- Hands-on electronics laboratory experience.
- Programming experience is an advantage, particularly in C and Python.
- Detail-oriented and methodical working style.
- Technical documentation writing in English.