Wildfire Detection & Monitoring From Space.
We are looking for an Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for our Munich headquarters who is passionate about making a difference for environmental issues, such as the global wildfire crisis. You will work closely with our Co-founder and CMO in our growing marketing team, and take the lead on our online presence and the future development of our company website. Furthermore, you will be responsible for creating and running targeted online marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Collaboratively developing and revising OroraTech’s overall marketing strategy
- Taking over SEO, SEA, and CRM integration for marketing leads
- Responsibility for further development, optimization, and analytics for our website
- Determining media mix and coordinate design, production, and distribution of online marketing materials
- Developing online marketing campaigns from start to finish (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
- Managing performance indicators through all channels, performing A/B tests, and developing data-driven strategies
- Overseeing content marketing performance
- Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience working in a related field, start-up experience is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
- You know how to use Adobe Creative Suite and have programming skills in HTML and CSS
- You are well experienced in building and maintaining a WordPress website
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Analytical mindset and affinity with numbers
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter attitude
- Previous touchpoints with wildfire management and/or the NewSpace sector is a plus
- You will be responsible for your own projects and time management
- We have a flexible remote working policy even after the pandemic
- Our team is growing fast and we want you to use that opportunity to grow personally as well
- Opportunity for an employee participation program
- Enjoy all of the free snacks and coffee in our growing office space
- You can attend frequent team events and a yearly visit to the Oktoberfest (at your own risk)
At OroraTech you can expect a down to earth, yet high-caliber work environment. You will be part of the OroraTech team – a dynamic, international, open-minded squad that is highly motivated to create impact. OroraTech can be your home base for a very long time and gives you the opportunity to grow on a professional and personal level.
When you apply: Please always include your CV, Cover letter, and references. We value well-crafted motivation letters stating how you learned about OroraTech, why you think you would be a great addition to the team and why you want to work at a NewSpace start-up. Please also list your earliest starting date and expected salary.