DEPLOYABLE ANTENNAS FOR SPACE
Do you have what it takes to join our team of talented engineers and deliver high-performance deployable space antennas?
- Oxford Space Systems is a new satellite hardware manufacturer in deployable antennas for space.
- Thanks to our innovative and proven technologies we have flown multiple systems with 100% in-orbit deployment success and are now looking to grow our team.
- As an RF Antenna Engineer, you will apply your knowledge and experience of antenna design and analysis to optimise RF antenna performance for deployable antennas for space applications ranging from Internet of Things to Synthetic Aperture Radar, from LEO to planetary missions, from small cubesats to large satellite platforms.
- In this role you will be involved in the full product lifecycle of lightweight, stowage efficient and high RF performing antennas; from design and analysis through to testing of reflector, filar and patch array antennas to meet customer and mission requirements.
- Reporting to the Programme Manager and working alongside our talented RF and Mechanical Engineers you will have access to our world class facilities and capabilities in the areas of RF, Mechanical, thermal and structural dynamics analysis and design, combined with our manufacturing facilities and the largest clean room on the Harwell Campus.
- You will need an upper-second or higher bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Physics, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or a related subject combined with the right level and type of experience. You need to demonstrate understanding of the defence and military domain eg how decisions are made and what types of mission are critical to their roadmap. You need to possess excellent understanding of RF and antenna design theory including related topics such as PIM and Multipactor effects.
- In return we offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to work flexibly and access to learning and development to support your growth.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace