PAL Robotics is a privately owned Research & Development Company based in Barcelona, Spain. The team consists of people from various countries, mostly engineers in the fields of mechanics, electronics and software, with many years of experience in the robotics industry. The short-term goals for PAL Robotics are to introduce global best practices and solutions that help our customers to adapt and succeed in todayʼs ever changing business environment, enhance PAL Robotics’ brand recognition and image, and promote sustained growth through partnerships with leading companies.
The ideal candidate should have hands-on research experience and knowledge of Electronics assemblies designing for robotics motor drives and controls.
- Real Electronic design experience.
- Schematic capture and PCB design.
- Electronic design of small signal analogue and digital circuitry.
- Design using low power 8/16/32 bit micro-controllers.
- Rigorous, methodical approach to design and problem solving.
- Component selection and specification.
- Experience in robotics desirable .
- Effective documentation practices and experience writing reports and protocols.
- High level of technical aptitude and understanding.
Internal: Within PAL Robotics
Education: Engineering Degree in Electronics or Mechatronics .
Work Experience: 3+ years
Skills: Team Player , Detail & Result Oriented.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Electronics Design Engineer” to email@example.com