PAL Robotics is a privately owned Research & Development Company based in Barcelona, Spain. The team consists of people from various countries, mostly engineers in the fields of mechanics, electronics and software, with many years of experience in the robotics industry. The short-term goals for PAL Robotics are to introduce global best practices and solutions that help our customers to adapt and succeed in todayʼs ever changing business environment, enhance PAL Robotics’ brand recognition and image, and promote sustained growth through partnerships with leading companies.
The ideal candidate must have previous Experience in designing small scale, complex Embedded Software.
- Experience in Embedded software development using C/C++.
- Experience with integrating hardware and software systems.
- Thorough understanding of embedded hardware and architectures.
- Experience with design and requirements specifications and commonly used tools.
- Experience in robotics desirable.
- Effective documentation practices and experience writing reports and protocols.
- High level of technical aptitude and understanding.
Internal: Within PAL Robotics
Education: Bachelor’s /Engineering degree in Computer, Cybernetics, Computer Science or Electronics.
Work Experience: 3+ years
Skills: Team Player , Detail & Result Oriented.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Embedded Software Engineer (Computer/Electrical/Electronics)” to email@example.com