PAL Robotics is a privately owned Research & Development Company based in Barcelona, Spain. The team consists of people from various countries, mostly engineers in the fields of mechanics, electronics and software, with many years of experience in the robotics industry. The short-term goals for PAL Robotics are to introduce global best practices and solutions that help our customers to adapt and succeed in todayʼs ever changing business environment, enhance PAL Robotics’ brand recognition and image, and promote sustained growth through partnerships with leading companies.
Perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures of materials, parts and components used in the construction, partially assembled or finished devices.
- Responsible for acquiring the quality in the product and services.
- Verify the quality of a product with the help of parameters like weight, texture and other physical properties.
- Ensures the quality of purchased goods as well as finished goods of every part is up to standard.
- Monitors every process involved in the production of a product.
- Recommend the reprocessing of the low quality products.
- Responsible for the documentation of inspection and tests conducted on products.
- Ensure the product of a company meet quality ISO standards.
- Maintain the checklist of inspection processes and protocols used within.
- Identify the problems and issues regarding quality of the products and also has to make recommendation.
Internal: Within the Dept
External: Clients,Consultants,Contractors,Sub-contractors and Suppliers
Education: Graduation or equivalent (Quality control preferred).
Work Experience: 2+ years
Knowledge: MS Office, Safety Management, Working knowledge of Measurement instruments, Computers.
Skills: Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Documentation Skills.
To Maintain quality standards of materials used at all times
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Jr. QC Inspector” to firstname.lastname@example.org