Fearlessly solving the most complex national security challenges
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage an operations team supporting a virtual data environment, both on premise and virtually in the Cloud.
- Define acceptable quality levels for a DoD system.
- Ensure quality of service for end users by implementing effective IT management processes and metrics.
- Perform day-to-day operational tasks in support of maintaining service levels.
- Coordinate and communicate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Adjudicate change requests.
- Identify, investigate causes for, and solve systemic problems.
- Manage task timelines and team workloads, communicating impacts of any realized risks or new requirements.
- Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations.
- Prepares project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team.
- Ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meet technical requirements of the assignment.
- BA/BS with 10 years of relevant experience, with a minimum of 4 years of management level responsibility.
- Incumbent has specialized knowledge in at least one area of expertise and a general knowledge in 1-2 other areas.
- U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain/hold a DoD Secret clearance.
- Experience managing operations for DoD Information Systems.
- Experience working with DESMF, ITIL, or similar frameworks.
- Ability to work locally in Monterey, CA
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace