Peraton is the world’s leading mission capability integrator
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a self-driven person Sr ISR Software Developer to join our team in San Diego, CA. The ideal candidate shall support the continued Full Rate Production (FRP), deployment, and operational support for Ships Signal Exploitation Equipment (SSEE) Increment F (Inc F) and SSEE Modification (Mods) systems across Navy surface combatant platforms and designated shore facilities through system testing and additional tasks as the Peraton Lead.
Will work on systems producing and modernization for governemnt installation, including HW / SW integration and systems modernization. Should have experience in architecture design and analysis, software develeopment, integration, troubleshooting and testing. Should have experience leading the design and development of automation and workflows supporting multiple areas for new capabilities and capability integration.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Provide expertise and direction in the development and/or modification.
- Provide service production integration and software modernization through innovation injection.
- Take ideas from concept to development to implementation.
- Create and develop white papers based on new capabilities, experiences best practices and recommendations.
- Mentor and develop team members/developers.
- Work with customer programs, including presentations, consulting & sales support to develop solutions and respond to RFI(s) and RFP(s).
- Work with other offering teams such as Cloud, Infrastructure, Applications, End User Services to understand and develop capabilities of how ServiceNow can be used to deliver those services.
- Promote use of computer-based scientific, technical, and business software systems.
- Use expertise to design develop, code, test, and debug software.
- May work in one or several areas, such as equipment or software design, engineering evaluation or test, configuration management procedures,statistical analysis and modeling.
- Work with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives.
- Provide analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
- Plan and schedule new applications systems projects with user, systems software, and computer center operations personnel, including the identification of objectives, time frames, costs, and manpower requirements.
- Perform tasks necessary to ensure the identification and documentation of hazards within software systems using various analysis tools and techniques.
- Review and evaluate systems and software for adherence to government or commercial directives, standards, guidelines, and criteria concerning software safety and systems safety.
- Confirm design mitigations are captured in the design and its documentation and verifies implementation.
- May perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned systems developers / analyst working on a specific project.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- An active TS clearance with ability to obtain SCI.