Peraton is the world’s leading mission capability integrator
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
The contractor shall provide system engineering support to Intelligence Community organization with performing analysis of alternatives, creating technical documentation, gathering and validating requirements, and assisting with architectural reviews and oversight.
- Map legacy data stores / formats to logical and physical data models in support of enterprise data header format standardization;
- Design and assess system interfaces, end-to-end data flows, and data storage and retrieval solutions for data modeling effort;
- Create data element definitions and dictionaries;
- Create, submit, analyze and review data model change requests and change proposals;
- Develop and maintain domain data models and physical formats required for specific projects across the Enterprise;
- Perform requirements analyses.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Masters degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Knowledgeable of DoD and IC standards and specifications as well as tools that enable information sharing.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Able to assist in policy formulation and decisions.
- Strong in writing and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of the various missions within the Agency