Peraton is the world’s leading mission capability integrator
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
- As the world s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets.
- Peraton is currently seeking a Sr Principal Cyber Project Manager for its’ Federal Strategic Cyber program located in Arlington, VA.
- This is a remote/tele-work position.
In this position, you will:
- Lead and manage project development from inception to deployment, with expertise in data analytics or data science applied to cybersecurity, cyber operations, Information Technology (IT)/communication and international business opportunities and/or projects.
- Direct all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the all financials, cost, schedule and technical performance of multiple projects or major tasks.
- Act independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of operational programs.
- Manage multiple cybersecurity, information technology, communications and/or international business projects.
- Drive performance in a team environment with responsibilities to assist in the development of new technologies to address cybersecurity challenges to include advanced visualization solutions, exfiltration detection modeling and analysis, malware detection and automated analysis and modeling, sandbox analysis systems.
- Act as primary customer contact for project/task order activities, leading project review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Develop a performance measurements framework and facilitate feedback system to team members on issues such as customer service, communication, and technical skills, in order to enhance the quality of support delivered.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of customer and business needs.
- Resolve escalated customer, team mate and vendor issues.
- Resolve daily issues of a complex scope that impact the team and overall business objectives.
- Additional responsibilities may include leading a multi-discipline team in support of multiple programs and projects.
- Leading and directing one or more project teams in the professional services arena. Preparing project execution plans and monitoring project completion from initiation through delivery to meet mission objectives.
- Utilize management skills to monitor performance of projects while providing technical and analytical guidance to project teams.
Basic Qualifications – To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor s degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience required.
- Active Top Secret security clearance is required. In addition, the selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Possess a PMP or related Program/Project Management Certification.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of cybersecurity services.
- Proven ability to develop and recommend corrective actions.
- Experience managing tasks/project facilitation and interfacing regularly with senior government officials.
- Experience establishing and maintaining good working relationships in all levels of the organization, including customers, prime contractor organizations, internal management and support organizations.