Peraton is the world’s leading mission capability integrator
The team is part of the First Responder Solutions program within the Peraton organization. We provide dispatch, response, address verification, unit recommendation, vehicle tracking and mapping solutions to 911 centers around the country. Our Geo Team product suite integrates with ESRI products and uses the latest Geo Spatial technology. We are looking for additional software engineers to support so that we can continue to upgrade our existing customers to the very latest mapping toolsets and applications.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field and a minimum of 5 years as software engineer
- Considerable experience working with C# and Python
- SQL Server and Web Services experience desired
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with a small team to effectively provide software solutions to the program
- Ability to ramp up on new material quickly, work independently at times and be productive.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder
- Visual Studio IDE
- ESRI SDK
- Test driven development (Automated unit testing)
- Enterprise Database: SQL Server, Oracle
- REST Services development
- ArcGIS Server
- GIS Data Analysis