Fearlessly solving the most complex national security challenges
The KPMO Space Systems Engineer employs a multi-discipline approach to Space, requirements engineering, solutions engineering, reliability, resiliency, services deployment, research & development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across CAP/SAP architectures in the NSG and the DoD/IC to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT. Candidates will be required to sign additional NDAs and provide proof of OCI for performance in the KPMO programs.
- Master’s in Engineering and +18 years of experience or PhD in Engineering +10 years of experience in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics
- Experience with Integrated Protection Strategy (IPS) or integrating SSA applications
- Experience with space related activities such as SOSI, BMC3, or orbital analysis
- Experience dealing with data at multiple classification levels and processing data at multiple classification levels
- Demonstrated experience with space enterprise information needs
- Experience with space environments such as space to ground or threat assessments of space assets
- Experience with physics models to include analyzing space weather effects, and threat/damage analysis of space based objects
- Experience with space object measurement
- Experience with NRO/SAO or AF SPO
- Understanding of MBSE processes, tools, and languages
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace