Stay on top of your site
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast-growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Electrical & Components Engineer shall be a part of the Engineering department to lead NPI engineering activities with turnkey suppliers, and responsible to lead the company’s next products generations. Also lead all related issues in component engineering, EOL, second source & support for released products on the electronic side.
Why join Percepto?
- We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course – to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Lead the electronics systems turnkey suppliers.
- Work closely with R&D
- Cables design and manufacturing
- Lead the product design transfer from R&D to mass production (The electronic side) and support for all product Engineers.
- Definition of components through system (Orcad EDM/CIP) & establish through MCO process in PLM (Agile).
- Construction of cables and electronic assemblies (including electronic boards) through PLM (AGILE) system through ECO process stand-alone
- Entering component parameter data into the PLM system and building the components in a design tool.
- Database management: Responsible for the integrity and version control of the company component data library. Components use prioritization. Proactively managing component obsolescence and pricing. Acquiring and recording the evidence necessary for compliance with RoHS, COSHH, REACH, WEEE and other environmental standards.
- Support product continuity: Find and validate alternative components for cost reduction. Solve complex electronics failures to assure smooth production ramp-up and to meet the products yield KPI.
- Liaising with procurement, configuration management, Quality, Electronic and mechanical design teams, component manufacturers and suppliers to create and manage accurate component data.
- Establish and source new vendors
- Specifications, cost, and availability.
- Amending component library data in accordance with company configuration management processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or Practical Engineer
- Experience in Component engineering, A thorough understanding of component parameters and the ideal and non-ideal properties of components
- 5 years’ overall experience.
- Electronics engineering with significant experience in NPI.
- Significant experience in Electronics mass production support.
- Experience working with a PLM (priority Agile), ERP system (priority Netsuite) and Electronic CAD system (priority Orcad).
- High level command of English, spoken and written.
- Experience in Board design – advantage.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace