Stay on top of your site
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
Job Summary: Information infrastructure and security are critical matters in our product and operations. We are holding ourselves to the highest standards to make sure our teams have the up-to-date technology to work with and that the data of our organization and clients is well protected. We are looking for an experienced IT Engineer who will contribute to the continuous effort of meeting the organizational IT needs and cyber security standards.
The position is based in the West Palm Beach, FL area.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain computer systems, infrastructure, and networks for high productivity, low friction, and increased security
- Administer software licenses and access management for all systems and services used by the company
- Track and maintain hardware inventory, plan and manage IT procurement
- Provide support with employees’ onboarding and ongoing IT issues
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new systems, services, or configurations
- Take part in devising, documenting, and enforcing IT policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the company’s information security efforts and enforce policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related field; or equivalent IT work experience and/or IT certificate
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in information technology roles
- Excellent IT skills with deep understanding of the technical fundamentals of networking
- Excellent ability to install, administer and troubleshoot computer hardware, software and networks
- Broad knowledge of different working environments and computer networks
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail, thoroughness and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, and with a good sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience with Google Workspace is preferred
- Scripting and automation experience is preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits: medical/dental/vision with company premium allowance, Health Reimbursement &
- Savings Accounts, 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Great career opportunities
- Working with cutting-edge autonomous systems
- Full training provided
- Great team and supportive environment
Why join Percepto We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course – to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace