The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team
We are looking for a professional and experienced Back-end developer who is passionate about developing state of the art solutions of a cloud based system for autonomous robots.
As autonomous robots are cool, we believe our cloud software is the core and the enabler of our end to end solution. It enables the true autonomy of our robots and provides the end value for our clients – the insights based on the collected data.
Our cloud team mission is to develop high scale, highly reliable and unique systems that are being used daily by our clients (and robots) to perform 100% autonomous site inspection and monitoring.
This team is utilizing the most advanced tools and technologies to develop a system that will control a fleet of drones and robots, handle production data at scale and manage state of the art algorithms to provide autonomous insights to our clients.
As a backend developer you will work closely with the product and the algorithm teams and have the ultimate freedom and support to find solutions to real world client problems, and implement them in the best possible way.
- Design and implement features for large scale and real time drone/client/server system
- Build the infrastructure to implement vision based algorithms to run on large scale data sets from multiple sources
- Design and develop from scratch web applications and integrate different APIs and third party services.
- Initiate, organize and research for new technologies to help improving our system constantly
- Collaborate with product managers and other team members to solve clients problems and bring the best solution to market
- Proven work experience (3+ years) as a Backend developer
- B.Sc. of Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Software Engineering / Mathematics from a leading university
- Hands on experience in developing scaled and robust server infrastructure
- Hands on experience with SQL and NO-SQL databases
- Experience with Big Data frameworks – an advantage
- Proactive and positive approach, and strong communication skills