Harnessing robotics for autonomous inspection
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
- Our growing Engineering team is looking for a skilled draftsman, who will also lead and create BOM for our products. This is a diverse and challenging role, which includes working closely with the development, engineering and procurement teams.
- The job includes arranging and building SolidWorks BOMs, production and assembly manufacturing drawings and construction of mechanical shelf products.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Practical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer – with extensive knowledge of SolidWorks.
- Experience in building and arranging of engineering product trees (BOM).
- Producing production drawings such as cabling, mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Experience in providing tolerances and compliance with standards.
- Experience in creating product portfolios.
- Management of change processes and establishment of mechanical shelf items.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle etc.) & PLM systems (AGILE etc.) – an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team, high level of personal responsibility and ownership.