Stay on top of your site
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We’re looking for an Integrator to join our manufacturing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for upgrading and refurbishing Percepto ground robots and drones.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course – to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- You will join our R&D workshop that develops aircraft and autonomous ground tools.
- Manufacture, construction, assembly, and testing of Percepto’s tools and systems.
- Working closely with mechanical and electronics engineers
- Experience with delicate mechanical assemblies
- Familiarity with the field of drones and robotics.
- Experienced and capable in soldering and manufacturing electrical cables
- Knowledge of working with a PIXHAWK flight controller
- Good level of English
- Experience in building and flying a variety of aircraft
- Experience with 3D printing – Advantage
- Knowledge in C.N.C – Advantage
- Experience in manufacturing with complex materials- Advantage
- Familiarity with programmed development controllers (RS-PI / ARDUINO) – Advantage
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace