Picterra is a top-tier VC-backed start-up company based in Lausanne, near the UNIL-EPFL campus. Picterra is a geospatial AI web platform leveraging cutting-edge machine learning to extract and deliver actionable insights out of geospatial imagery (satellite, drone). Our ambition is to give every business the opportunity to analyze and draw real-time insights from satellite and aerial imagery, all in just a few clicks.
As Solution & Customer success Engineer intern you will work closely with the Customer Success Manager and the Sales team, making sure customers get the most out of Picterra. In close collaboration with these teams, you will be involved in:
- gaining expertise in the Picterra platform and its applications.
- identifying opportunities to develop solutions (e.g. workflows, or direct application of ML detectors) around the Picterra platform for clients and prospects.
- supporting the onboarding of new customers (live webinar or through pre-recorded video)
- supporting sales & marketing with technical questions and content and preparing/presenting technical demonstrations to our clients.
- being the “internal client” setting up workflows on top of the core platform and interacting with the product & development teams.
- bringing customer and service providers’ feedback (bugs features) to Product & Engineering (ProductBoard/Gitlab).
resolving customer issues through email/video-conferencing/slack/live chat
You should have multiple of the following qualifications and relevant course/project experience:
- Relevant experience in geospatial/remote sensing/machine learning. To become a subject matter expert of the geospatial and AI industry as well as a technical expert of Picterra’s complete platform capacities.
- Problem-solving mindset. To proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how Picterra brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face.
- Storyteller. To present technical demonstrations of proposed solutions to clients. Understand how to design presentations for technical and non-technical customers within various organizations. Provide platform configuration and documentation guidance and best practices.
- Capacity to easily build relationships. You love talking to people and understanding the problems they are facing and figuring out how to help them.
From our side, we’ll provide an environment where:
- You will have a strong and direct impact on the company by adding your unique skills to the team’s cumulated competencies, with the wish to continuously explore and discover.
- You will keep abreast with the latest technological evolutions.
- You will have hands-on user experience feedback and customer interaction experience.
- You may start as an intern and develop into a fixed position within the company.