Boosting the small satellite industry
Belonging to a small and passionate team, the Contract Manager will be responsible for all contractual management of the organization’s projects.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of terms and conditions of agreement within the framework of the supply chain department.
- Registration, monitoring and enforcement of agreements, including launch service agreements.
- File management and documentation indexing: NDA, contracts, deeds
- Assistance in drafting and circulating documents for meetings, councils, etc.
- Management of company insurance, including launch insurance.
- Transport logistics management, including launch vehicles to spaceports (French Guyana and Azores)
- Development of the compliance project and control of its compliance
- Patent management
Regulatory and government activities:
- Implement national and international space regulations in launch activities, including licenses and registrations
- Act as a liaison between PLD Space and the spaceport authorities.
- Manage purchases of goods subject to import and export control regulations, including EAR and ITAR
- Manage national licenses as a special trade operator
- Presenting and introducing PLD Space launch services to target customers at space-related events.
- Assist the Commercial Director in legal or regulatory matters.
- Administrative activities include:
- Assist the Project Manager when ESA programs require legal or regulatory studies.
- Cooperation with other departments.
- Any other assigned responsibility
- University degree in Law
- 3-5 years experience in commercial law
- Experience in contract law, contract drafting.
- Excellent communication
- Advanced English
- Interest or previous experience in the aerospace industry
- Experience with European institutions
- Dynamic, adaptive to changes, continuous improvement