Boosting the small satellite industry
Contribute to the identification, structuring and establishment of the necessary documentation related to processes and procedures carried out in the company’s land segment.
- Document all the operations carried out in the company’s test and launch infrastructures (rocket engine test benches, launch ramp and other test benches).
- Responsible for developing and maintaining PLD Space ground operations process and procedure manuals.
- Develop maintenance plans for the Teruel plant, the test benches and the launch ramp.
- Help to integrate and document the manufacturing and assembly processes and manuals of the company’s facilities and test benches.
- Assist designers in the documentation tasks of projects and machines developed in the land segment.
- Industrial Engineering, Industrial Organization Engineering, Degree in Industrial Organization,
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in writing process and maintenance manuals.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Advanced knowledge in fluid installations, machines and mechanisms.
- Skills to work in multidisciplinary groups within the areas of mechanical, fluid, electrical, control and maintenance design.
- Experience in field work.
- Experience in commissioning of industrial facilities.
- Experience in the design of machines or industrial facilities.
- Experience in aeronautical or space equipment or facilities for testing or integration.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of handling cryogenic fluids and fuels.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience in handling gases and high pressure equipment.
- Experience in test methods and validation of industrial infrastructures.
- Demonstrable experience in 3D design with Siemens NX.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the environment.
- +5 years of experience in Industrial Process
- Consolidation Systems