Boosting the small satellite industry
Belonging to a young and dynamic team, the purchasing technician will be responsible for the maintenance and search for suppliers, study and negotiation of prices, deadlines, times and qualities of the products as well as guarantee the availability of materials to meet current and future needs. of the team.
- Technical-administrative management of purchases and supply of components, materials and products.
- Management and control of requests for offers to suppliers.
- Study and monitoring of suppliers.
- Analysis of new potential suppliers.
- Registration and control of information on orders and suppliers in the company’s ERP.
- Preparation, updating and maintenance of technical documentation (plans, technical sheets, instructions, user manuals.
- Resolution of incidents and claims, as well as support in the resolution of discrepancies.
- Direct contact with the Department of Occupational Risk Prevention and Quality for the approval of contracts and their awarding.
- Direct contact with the engineering team.
- FPII Mechatronics, Mechanical, or Electrical
- Ability to interact with other company teams
- Multitasking Capability
- Proactivity, with the ability to work with high volumes of work
- Decision-making capacity
- Office automation domain
- English B2
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of components, materials and products of the industrial or automation sector