Boosting the small satellites industry.
We are a launch company established in Spain, wich develops reusable, cost-effective space launch vehicles. PLD Space was founded by Raúl Torre and Raúl Verdú in Elche (Alicante), and now has more than 40 employees.
We are currently developing two launchers, the suborbital MIURA 1 and the orbital MIURA 5, both of which will greatly impact the space launch industry.
Since 2012, we have received the support of many high-level space industry companies, and currently we have currently received 28 million euros in funding.
- Contribute to the identification, structuring and establishment of the necessary documentation related to processes and procedures carried out in the company’s land segment.
- Document all the operations carried out in the company’s test and launch infrastructures (rocket engine test benches, launch ramp and other test benches).
- Responsible for developing and maintaining PLD Space ground operations process and procedure manuals.
- Develop maintenance plans for the Teruel plant, the test benches and the launch ramp.
- Help integrate and document the manufacturing and assembly processes and manuals of the company’s facilities and test benches.
- Assist designers in documenting projects and machines developed in the land segment.
- Industrial Engineering, Industrial Organization Engineering, Degree in Industrial Organization, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in writing process and maintenance manuals.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Advanced knowledge in fluid installations, machines and mechanisms.
- Skills to work in multidisciplinary groups within the areas of mechanical, fluid, electrical, control and maintenance design.
- Experience in field work.
- Experience in commissioning of industrial facilities.
- Experience in the design of machines or industrial facilities.
- Experience in aeronautical or space equipment or facilities for testing or integration.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of handling cryogenic fluids and fuels.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience in handling gases and high pressure equipment.
- Experience in test methods and validation of industrial infrastructures.
- Demonstrable experience in 3D design with Siemens NX.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the environment.
- +5 years of experience in Industrial Process Consolidation Systems
Trial Period: 3 months