Boosting the small satellites industry.
We are a launch company established in Spain, wich develops reusable, cost-effective space launch vehicles. PLD Space was founded by Raúl Torre and Raúl Verdú in Elche (Alicante), and now has more than 40 employees.
We are currently developing two launchers, the suborbital MIURA 1 and the orbital MIURA 5, both of which will greatly impact the space launch industry.
Since 2012, we have received the support of many high-level space industry companies, and currently we have currently received 28 million euros in funding.
- Avionics design, integration and test for PLD launch vehicle programs
- Stablish requirements for PLD launch systems avionics
- Supervise the design for avionics subsystem and components
- Integration of avionics subsystem in the vehicle
- Stablish production and testing activities for recurrent PLD programs
- Electrical verification of the full avionics subsystem
- Flight operations and procedures
- Ground Support for software and hardware
- Ground integration with vehicles
- Pre-flight / post-flight data review and correlation with simulations and tests
- Software verification withsoftware-in-the-loop and hardware-in-the-loop
- Master’s degree in Electrical engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering
- +5 years’ experience with Electronics design, manufacturing and testing
- +5 years’ experience with Matlab/Simulink
- +5 year’s experience working with sensors, signal conditioning and data acquisition electronics.
- Experience with COTS, automotive, industrial and military electronic components
- Knowledge of CAD software
- Experience with High reliability systems
- Experience with international regulations for launch vehicles
- Experience with spacecraft integration and testing
- Experience with telemetry systems
- Experience with programming in Python, C, C++
- Experience with FTS design and dispersion simulation
- Experience with flight structural hardware design, testing and integration in composite materials and metallic materials
- Fast adaptability to rapid changes environments
- Team player able to work on different tasks in parallel
- Experience working with government, NASA, ESA or commercial launch contracts
Trial Period: 3 months