Boosting the small satellite industry
- Drive the planning, project definition, technical decisions and trade-offs.
- Provide engineering expertise for design, analysis, production and testing of Launch Vehicles flight avionics.
- To define, clarify, communicate, check, and accept the Avionics and GNC requirements for MIURA 1 and MIURA 5.
- Define and perform electrical verification testing and data analysis.
- Track the execution and release avionics projects to production and testing.
- To design, manufacture and test in-house electronics & software for ground support.
- To monitor the design, manufacture, assembly and test flight qualified electronics.
- Provide support to the Project Assistant with schedule and economical resources of the avionics department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications engineering.
- Open-minded engineer with 3 -5 years’ experience in developing software for embedded systems in C / C++ for Linux / Windows for critical systems.
- Experience with real time operating systems (RTOS) and/or VxWorks, RTEMS, etc.
- Proven experience in Kernel Development for (Embedded) Linux.
- Strong knowledge in assembly language and architecture for ARM.
- Proven experience in SoC development containing logic units, memory slots, and I/O peripherals.
- Proven experience in ADC, DAC, Timers, PWM, DMA, watchdogs, interrupt processing, and registers.
- Experience in Linux drivers: CAN/I2C/SPI/UART/USB/RS422/RS485 and protocols CSP/FTP.
- Experience with avionics inspection and integration in aerial systems.
- Stress Tolerance.
- Problem solving.
- Wordload capacity.
- +2 year experience with Matlab-Simulink for trajectory study and control optimization.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, C, C++.
- +2 year experience with computer aided design (CAD).
- Experience with telemetry systems.
- Experience in CCSDS standards.