Boosting the small satellites industry.
We develop launch technologies to provide commercial orbital and suborbital access services, dedicated to small payloads and small satellites.
Trajectory design and analysis of launch vehicles and related launch operations in the department of Systems and GNC.
- Perform trajectory design, optimization, and dispersion for suborbital and orbital launch vehicles.
- Development of 6-DOF launch vehicle and spacecraft dynamics simulators.
- Perform aerodynamic characterization of aerospace vehicles.
- Contribute to flight safety analysis, safety corridors, IIPs.
- Interaction with other subsystems and systems engineers for trajectory optimization.
- Contribution to launch licensing according to international regulations.
- Provide inputs for flight hardware (structural and propulsion components).
- Pre-flight / post-flight data processing and correlation with simulations and tests.
- Software verification via testing with flight-software-in-the-loop and hardware-in-the-loop.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace engineering, Space exploration or flight mechanics, or GNC.
- 5-7 years of experience with Matlab/Simulink.
- 5-7 years of experience with flight simulation programs (rocket trajectories) and orbital mechanics.
- Experience with space Launch Vehicle trajectory simulations (suborbital or orbital) and with the use of ASTOS, STK or similar software.
- Relevant experience in rocket trajectory analysis and simulation software development.
- Knowledge of Computer Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software.
- Knowledge of ballistic missile and orbital trajectory simulations
- Knowledge of aerodynamic reentry simulations and analysis
- Knowledge of security analysis and international regulations
- Stress Tolerance
- Problem solving
- Wordload capacity
- Experience with spacecraft orbital trajectory design and simulations.
- Experience with ballistic missile trajectory design.
- Experience with re-entry aerothermodynamics analysis and simulations.
- Experience with Safety analysis and international regulations for launch vehicles.
- Experience with FTS design and dispersion simulation.
- Experience with control dynamics and optimization strategies for missile and orbital spacecrafts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace