Boosting the small satellites industry.
We develop launch technologies to provide commercial orbital and suborbital access services, dedicated to small payloads and small satellites.
We are looking for a Quality and Safety Manager with the mission of developing and implementing security procedures based in CE normative, and supporting Engineering Area, getting all the installations in their maximum-security level.
- Responsible if the industrial safety at PLD Space.
- Responsible for the Quality, Environment and Occupational Risk Prevention team.
- Examinate facilities, equipment, and process to identify areas or parts that potentially pose a risk.
- Evaluate new designs, and machines to ensure safety
- Identify Critical Phases of hydraulic Systems and their risk.
- Water hammer Analysis, Stationary and transient overpressures.
- Deductive guidelines to identify specific overpressures due to causes external to the hydraulic equipment, inherent to its operation.
- Behaviour of poppet valves and slide valves in response to pressure peaks.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Industrial Security, and CE normative, in the aerospace sector will be valued.
Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Capable to sign Legal Industrial documents for authorities.
- Ability to travel, both nationally and internationally.
- Ability to work in workshop and industrial environments.
- English level: professional competence.
- Experience of at least 10 years in the functions described.
- In-depth knowledge about the Spanish Industrial authority rules.
- Knowledge of industrial processes such as manufacturing integration, logistics (internal and external), maintenance, engineering, etc.
- Knowledge about project and team management.
- Knowledge about quality procedures (EN9100 or similar).
- Good level of English and Spanish.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Directiva 2014 /68/UE “comercialización de equipos a presión”
- Real Decreto 809/2021, 21 septiembre.
- Directiva DC 97/23/CE.
- Directiva de Maquinas 2006/42/CE & ISO normative aplicable.
- It will be valued to have the driver’s license.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace