Boosting the small satellite industry. We are a launch company established in Spain, wich develops reusable, cost-effective space launch vehicles.
- Belonging to a small and dynamic team, you will be responsible for the design and analysis of assembly lines, tools, preparation of technical documentation, selection of materials, preparation of the assembly process, supplier control and tool maintenance management.
- Analysis and design of assembly stands, welding tools, drilling templates, etc.
- Preparation and preparation of technical documentation and design specifications.
- Materials selection.
- Analysis and preparation of the assembly process, work orders, installation practices and procedures.
- Tooling maintenance management.
- Compliance with legal requirements.
- Control and management of the tooling budget.
- Control and management of suppliers.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Experience of at least 3 years in the functions described.
- Advanced knowledge in manufacturing technologies.
- Knowledge in assembly, welding and installation processes of metallic and composite material structures.
- Knowledge of geometric and dimensional tolerances.
- Knowledge of ISO regulations and ASNE standards.
- Knowledge and selection of components and equipment.
- Knowledge of CAD design.
- Spoken and written English.
- Tolerance to stress.
- Previous experience in the aeronautical sector will be valued.