We'll help you create the products that build a better world.
To support our team, we are looking for a talented and motivated electronics engineer to start as soon as possible. You will enter an attractive and growing environment and will be involved in a variety of projects at our location, primarily in the field of medical technology. Within the product development process you will be involved from the concept phase to product maintenance and work closely with colleagues from related areas and other design centers in Europe, North America and Asia. We offer hybrid working with work from home and working from the office.
- Development of concepts and architectures for complex electronic systems. Selecting components, creating schematics and overseeing PCB layout
- Development of power supplies, switching regulators, signal conditioning, filters, µC solutions, FPGA implementations , signal integrity analysis or other analog and mixed signal circuits for complex, customer-specific devices
- Ensuring an EMC-compliant design, including carrying out suitable tests and measurements
- Implementation and verification of hardware design according to customer specific requirements
- Documentation according to the specifications of different customers and markets, e.g. medical technology
- Completed (technical) university degree in electrical engineering or related areas
- At least five years of experience in hardware development for complex devices and systems
- Good to very good knowledge of hardware development tools (e.g. Cadence Allegro, Mentor Expedition, Altium Designer, Spice)
- Very good communication skills in German and English in daily cooperation with internal and external customers
- Interest in professional development and new challenges
- Enjoy working in international teams and very good communication skills