Partnering with you to bring innovative products to life.
Global leaders in complex product design, manufacturing, supply chain and aftermarket services.
Since 1979, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market. We’re a global force of over 19,000 team members who draw inspiration from solving your most complex product challenges. At Plexus, we’re dedicated to providing you with a seamless product realization experience with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
What you will experience in this role?
- Join in the technical role you’re currently in
- Gain opportunity to expedite your understanding on Plexus Business Model and Industry Standards
- Be part of our Accelerated Management Development Program, to build your career towards Management path
- You’ll be positioned in a professional technical environment that will grow your potential as manager and open doors to a variety of career opportunities throughout Plexus globally.
- Develop software and system concepts that satisfy the customer’s requirements, utilizing primarily C and C++ programming languages, along with other languages as needed
- Provide leadership to a team of software engineers, including project planning, task management, mentoring and team motivation.
- Directly interface with customers to clearly and concisely communicate technical information.
- Be part of our management development program, to accelerate your career towards business leadership roles such as Functional (People) Manager, Project Manager & Business Development Manager
- Be a leader and decision maker in our organization, driving improvement, new capabilities and growth
Education & Experience
- Master/Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering is required for this position
- For Senior Position: A minimum of 4 years equivalent industry (firmware/ software development) experience is required for this position assuming education requirements are met.
- For Staff Position: A minimum of 8 years equivalent industry (firmware/ software development) experience is required for this position assuming education requirements are met.
- Passionate on pursuing your career in management path.
- Able to work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving skill and familiar with software engineering
Skills & Abilities
- Possess good organizational, presentation, and leadership skills
- Demonstrate proficiency using lab equipment and debug techniques
- Strong computer skills, decision making, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and knowledge of software design, to include objected oriented design
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Possess understanding of software design methodology, including Agile Scrum Development