Within the CLA department, we are looking for a project assistant (PMO) to strengthen the monitoring of the progress of the various activities.
Within the Defense & Security BU, the Local Aerodrome Control (CLA) department aims to specify, design and carry out the development and upgrades of the operational system (SySCA deployed on air and naval air bases in the future), its variants (CICDA training center system) or sub-assemblies (voice sub-assembly for DGA-EV for example). As such, the department carries out the following activities for the benefit of the client DGA:
- Management of programs relating to CLA,
- System Engineering: specification and design of the system, realization or management of specialty studies (Configuration management, SLI, Security …),
- Software development of the real-time data subsystem (“Operation”),
- Integration, validation, verification and qualification,
- Deployment on operational sites to deliver the system to the forces.
In this context, we are looking for a project assistant responsible for providing support to the Program Director in the organization and monitoring of activities. In collaboration with the various activity managers, it is requested in particular to carry out:
- Maintaining project schedules and monitoring milestones,
- Maintenance of project and department load plans,
- Preparation of materials for internal management meetings and with the client, progress reports,
- Monitoring of internal actions and subcontractors.
Depending on the context, the position may also include assistance activities:
- the constitution of offers and responses to calls for tenders.
- the recording and archiving of project data.
Bac + 2 to Bac + 5 training in the field of project management, business management. You have 3 years of experience ideally, but a beginner profile accepted.