CS GROUP's expertise makes it the privileged partner of major economic sectors, particularly in the fields of defense & security, space, aeronautics and energy.
With 2,100 employees for a turnover of 230 M € at the end of 2019, CS GROUP asserts itself as a designer, integrator and operator of critical systems of the first order and a publisher of leading products in their markets and particularly innovative. CS GROUP’s expertise makes it the privileged partner of major economic sectors, particularly in the fields of defense & security, space, aeronautics and energy.
Our Defense and Security Business Unit, which is supported by 650 employees spread across our sites in Plessis-Robinson, Toulouse, Aix-en-Provence and Toulon, offers secure and interoperable information and communication systems for the armed forces, the forces operators and operators of vital importance. These activities, which bring together radiocommunications, networks, protection systems, critical information systems and cybersecurity, meet the needs of markets where the use of new digital technologies is decisive. CS Group operates throughout the value chain, from equipment to systems, including logistics support and associated services. These projects are part of a research process for new growth vectors in France and abroad. These main clients are state entities and large industrial companies.
Reporting to the Productivity Department of the Defense & Security BU, you provide managerial support to the heads of major projects for the planning and monitoring of activities, and financial management.
You take an active part in defining and harmonizing the management methods and tools for Major Projects, and you support their proper implementation.
In charge of one of our Major Projects, your main missions are:
1 / As part of your project activities, you are a real support to project managers in the management and monitoring of their activities:
- Participation in the coordination and management of the project,
- Support for planning and budget monitoring of the project,
- Interfacing with batch managers, consolidation and monitoring of work package schedules, monitoring of the progress of tasks and deliverables,
- Animation of action plan follow-up meetings,
- Monitoring and escalation of alerts,
- Drafting of meeting reports and activity summaries,
- Raising quality-cost-lead KPI performance indicators, updating dashboards
2 / Attached to the Productivity Department, you are the support for change management for the improvement of project management:
- Strong involvement in the development of practices and management processes for Major Projects,
- Optimization of operating modes,
- Implementation of indicators, tools and good practices for the management of Major Projects,
- Drafting of management documents,
- Audits of the processes and good practices implemented for the management of Major Projects outside your scope of intervention (cross audits).
You collaborate within a multidisciplinary department articulated around project management, system engineering, software production, continuous improvement of Delivery ….
Holder of a BAC + 5 specialization in PMP, project management, you have a successful experience of more than 3 years as a PMO.
You master project management methods and tools (including planning, budget and indicators).
You know the systems development cycle (V cycle, agile).
With an excellent organization, you know how to report. Rigorous and dynamic, you like working in a team.
Endowed with a sense of interpersonal skills and responsibilities, you show intellectual curiosity.