Pioneering AI solutions for a safer world
As a Junior Full Stack Data Scientist, you will join the AI Structured Data team at Preligens, and improve our algorithms and our codebase.
The mission of the AI Structured Data team is to develop / improve the AI Structured Data based algorithms working on different types of Structured data in very large databases.
Structured Data mainly refers to time series and geographical data gathered from differentes sources. This may include data collected from open source data providers or data that are the outputs of our own detectors (such as Image and NLP based).
The AI Structured Data team is in charge of designing the pipelines to gather the data and then developing the algorithms to detect anomalies, patterns and weak signals inside the tsunami of data. These algorithms are key and provide very valuable insights to our end-users.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
- You will be part of a dedicated team that constantly pushes forward the performance of our algorithms in production (or create new algorithms from scratch), and integrate them into our products.
- You will work inside a squad of 2-3 Full Stack Datascientists, including a squad leader who will coach you to help you grow.
You will work closely with:
- the AI R&D team, to apply their state-of-the-art innovations in order to push forward the performance of our algorithms in production
- the AI Engineering team, to integrate new features and improve our internal AI framework
- the Data Stack team, that will help you with data management and selection
- the business experts, to get feedback on the algorithm results and understand the client needs
- the Software team, to integrate the algorithms into the products
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
Your tasks will include:
- Working on the whole data lifecycle including: data collection, database design & development, data exploration, algorithm development & testing, and algorithm integration into the products.
- Developing, testing, and deploying the algorithms using our AI framework.
- Coming up with new ideas to push forward the performance of our algorithms.
- Contributing to the specifications and development of our AI framework to enhance productivity and algorithm performance.
- Applying the latest innovations of our AI R&D team to the use case to push forward the performance of our algorithms.
- Understanding the needs and expectations for the algorithms to improve by communicating with your squad leader, our Business Experts and Product Managers.
- Coming up with new ideas to improve our team and squad processes
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- Education in the field of Data Engineering or Machine Learning (Master degree, or courses)
- 1+ years experience as a Full Stack Data Scientist or Data Engineer
- Hands on experience designing and working with very large data bases (SQL, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Good Python / Software development skills
- Knowledge in Machine Learning
- Autonomy, organizational skills, and good reporting capabilities
- Very pragmatic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and like to always learn new skills
- Strong knowledge in Machine Learning
- Proficiency with docker
- Experience working in a startup environment