Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions.
- Being part of software development team in PTS-PEL (PowerTrain Systems Electronics):
- Designs and makes all the power and control electronics for the Powertrain Systems Business Group.
- The Team is delivering software to most premium Manufacturers such as Porsche, Daimler, VW, Audi, PSA, Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover.
- Has the opportunity to work as part of small teams & enhance skills in different parts of the Software that ranges from AutoSAR stacks configuration and Boot-loader development to Micro-controller drivers development, MCAL configuration & Complex Drivers development.
- Using advanced software technologies such as AUTOSAR basic software drivers, Bootloader, Real Time Operating Systems, CAN and Flexray communication, Vehicle diagnostic and Software Safety.
- Has the responsibility to travel & support other PTS teams in France, Norway & China…
- Develop software requirements by gathering the project different stakeholders’ requirements, consolidating them, and identifying any conflicting requirements. This can include travel to meet customers to facilitate this step.
- Responsible for system and customer requirements analysis for new products.
- Responsible for high level design architecture definition for new products.
- Perform technical reviews on the different project’s activities on the site level.
- Coach and certify standard technical reviewers.
- Present work progress continuously through active participation of daily & weekly project meetings.
- Develop features list and organizing them into software delivery phases to ensure maximum value delivered to the customer with each phase.
- Support project leader in the software development planning.
- Develop and conduct technical trainings on the site and group level, taken into consideration multi-cultural environments.
- Coach and certify other team members as trainers.
- Own a standard process or technical area by developing and improving all related process documents, guidelines, checklists, and tools based on the organization needs.
- Support the team leader in tailoring the standard processes based on project needs.
- Ensure the efficiency of the validation techniques and standards used by projects.
- Perform the responsibilities of the previous technical level as per the projects need.
- B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science.
- Excellent command of English language is a must.
- Excellent experience in software engineering (requirement, design, development, validation)
- Autonomous in C language
- Autonomous in development methodologies and testing techniques
- Autonomous in SW architecture
- Excellent experience with software of small embedded devices (Microcontrollers)
- Autonomous scripting skills
- Good electronics knowledge
- Skilled in CAN, LIN & SPI
- Autonomous in HW and SW debugging
- Automotive SPICE is a plus
- Skilled in Bootloaders and Diagnostics is a plus
- Skilled in AUTOSAR architecture and configuration is a plus
- Training conduction experience is a plus
- From 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Absorb and Learn new technologies.
- Ability to travel to France and China & International mindset.
- Customer main focus and customer satisfaction.
- Result oriented.
- Goal commitment.
- Lead By Example.