The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital. We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can. The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to Troubleshoot Complex systems and subsystems down to component level. Ability to read and interpret schematics.
- Understanding of Optical and e-Beam Metrology tools, their capabilities, and applications.
Hands-on experience in Repair & Maintenance of Optical & e-Beam/UHV toolsets, such as Zygo Unifire, Nanometrics ATLAS, Hitachi CDSEMs, AMAT CDSEM, etc.
- Fast learner and Capable of supporting Laser & Optical Metrology tools such Rudolph MetaPulse, Reflectometers/Ellipsometers, etc. with minimum In-House Training.
- Good communication skills, Good written skills, and an Excellent Team Player willing to participate in Cross-Training and Team growth opportunities.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Troubleshooting, Repair, and Maintenance of Optical Metrology or e-Beam/UHV Metrology toolsets, or Both; such as: Zygo-Unifire, Nano ATLAS tools, CDSEMs, AUDITSEMs, etc.
- BS degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical, or a related field. MS Preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems & subsystems down to component level. Ability to read and interpret schematics.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to work and interact with various wafer fab Production Modules and other Support groups within the company.
Overall, A responsible person and a team player. Willingness to learn and thrive in a cross-functional, cross-training, high volume manufacturing environment.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Western Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.
Federal and state laws require employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you need any accommodation please contact us at email@example.com.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.