Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
- Very high level of English, both spoken and written
- Technical diploma with preference an aerospace engineering degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in procurement related organization being part of a local Airline,
MRO or Airbus procurement organization
- Knowledge of A330 parts and suppliers with preference with local suppliers in Saudi Arabia.
- Knowledge of tools, facilities and services needed to perform A/C maintenance within a MRO.
- Knowledge of procuring process including quotation, purchase orders and deliveries phase.
- Knowledge of quality and aviation regulation requirement applicable to purchases of A/C parts
- Skills in computer office software, mainly Microsoft office. SAP would be a big advantage
- Active and motivated. Hard working, whiling to perform a very wide array of different tasks
- Able to learn quickly and then work independently
- Good communication skills, stakeholders management and able to work under pressure.
- Strong Ethics and Compliance mindset
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.