Your trusted technology partner for digital transformation.
- Setting goals and creating the team’s vision.
- Communicating the vision clearly to everyone involved in the project.
- Managing the Product Backlog.
- Defining the product vision, road-map, and growth opportunities.
- Assessing the value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Sharing the product’s vision with the scrum team, answering the team’s questions, and listening to suggestions about adding, deleting, changing, or improving the user’s goal.
- Working closely with stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Leading the product release planning and setting expectations of the new functionalities delivery.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3+ years. ·
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar relevant field. ·
- In-depth knowledge of agile processes and principles.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details