Bradford Space is a world-beating space systems group building non-toxic propulsion, space station facilities, deep space missions, and attitude control systems. Located in the U.S. (California), the Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg, Bradford Space has a global presence.
Bradford Space is seeking a Production Engineer for its Sweden facility.
The Production Engineer:
- is responsible for implementing the designs from the R&D Team.
- ensures operations can execute the design in a correct way and can also test.
- is the key link between Operations and R&D Team.
- Manufacturing File
- Design & Manufacturing Tooling
- Design & Manufacturing Prototypes
- Assembly & Test Documentation
- Work Preparation activities
- Assisting with planning of activities
We are looking for an engineer with a few years of experience in technical development obtained in space industry, ESA or NASA.
- Degree in relevant discipline – Engineering
- Experience in mechanical design
- Experience in space components
- Experience in propulsion
You have analytical ability and have easy cooperation at different levels in the organization. It is important that you are responsive and have a good communicative ability.
- Technical Background
- Use of Mechanical Software Pacakges such as Pro-Engineer, Inventor.
- High degree of integrity, self-motivated
- Well-organized, staying focused, strong team player
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills – Preferably in both English and Swedish
Bradford offers a challenging and diverse working environment with short informal communication lines between all levels of the organization. Employee benefits are a market-conform remuneration package including numerous opportunities for personal development.