Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments.
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
A Production Technician will follow work flows in the production of various assemblies
- Follow standard work flow documentation
- Standard workmanship processes
- Precision mechanical assembly
- Basic problem reporting Non-Conforming Material Processing
- Management and coordination of Material Review Board materials and FTR tracking
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- 2+ years working in an engineering field and/or precision mechanical assembly environment
- Hands-on experience with mechanical and electronic hardware
- Working knowledge of standard mechanical electrical tools: torque wrenches, soldering irons, etc.
- Aerospace Workmanship Standards: J-STD-001 Space Addendum, NASA STD 8739.12.8739.4 a plus