Blue Origin. As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will perform systems engineering assignments requiring a wide application of advanced systems engineering principles, theories and concepts plus a working knowledge of other related disciplines. In this role, you will assist the Blue Engines team with coordination and planning. You will support system engineering practices across disciplines and teams areas of system analysis, design, or integrated testing. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Gather evidence, make compliance determination in a location that can be reported on
- Administer engine requirements and changes in DOORS/DNG
- Draft subsystem requirements based on top level engine specification
- Establish and manage parent/child linkages between vehicle requirements, engine requirements, and subsystem requirements.
- B.S. degree or higher in an appropriate engineering field
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering, analysis, operations, or component testing on complex, multi-discipline, multi-level systems
- Desire to work hands-on, as part of a team, in both development, test and production phases of a product lifecycle
- Experience using Excel, Matlab, or other scripting language for analysis review and data presentation
- Knowledge of systems engineering practices, integration processes, and mission/safety critical systems
- Experience in project planning and successful execution of projects to cost and schedule targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strength in teaming and collaboration in a diverse work environment, self-starter.
- Experience with DOORS or other system requirement software equivalent
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
- Experience with space systems
- Experience with failure investigations
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue’s principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.