Terma Aerostructures is a leading supplier within the Business unit of Aeronautics, of advanced and unique aerostructures for the civil market and the defense industry worldwide.
We are looking into an exciting future with continued growth, challenging changes and increased activity, and right now we are looking for a new qualified Program Manager for our Programs department in Grenaa. The department is responsible for the execution of all customer programs and thus responsible for all deliveries and cooperation with the customers on all contracts. The scope includes coordination and management of all internal activities from design to manufacturing and final buy-off by the customer.
With reference to the Director of Programs, you will get a crucial role in developing and professionalizing the Program execution in Terma Aerostructures. Overall you will be responsible for the successful execution of the program with regards to delivery, cost and quality incl. optimization of the program, in relation, to cost targets and Terma strategy, in cooperation with the entire organization.
Currently, the department consists of 14 employees; 1 Program Director, 6 Program Managers, 6 Technical Leads & 1 Program Manager Assistant.
Your primary tasks:
- Management and leadership of the program with responsibility for cost, quality and deliveries incl. change management
- Is the main Point of contact with the customers for the program
- Management and leadership of the program organization incl. cooperation with the entire organization with regards to the above
- Ensuring the project/program is being executed in a successful way in line with Management plans, Quality & configurations plans together with AER strategy through the project’s phases
- Ensure that specific agreement and legal requirements are identified, communicated and complied with, e.g. disclosure and export restrictions contained in a confidentiality agreement
- Internal communication to the organization and external communication to the customer incl. reporting related to the program
- Program & project improvements related to producibility and affordability and maintain Risks register and mitigation activities
Your professional qualifications
- It is a requirement that you have a relevant theoretical education at Bachelor level as a minimum
- You should have strong business acumen and understand the complexities of the manufacturing economy
- You have a solid drive and engagement for leadership, communication, and structure.
- You need to have excel qualifications at a master level, you must be able to create an overview of large portions of data
- We expect you to be fluent in written and spoken Danish and English
Your personal qualifications
We expect you to be a competent, high performing Project Manager, covering both the “Management” and the “Leadership” discipline. The management aspect covers planning, follow-up, reporting and documenting the stages and results of the projects. The leadership aspect means to ensure interaction, cooperation, and motivation in the project team.
You can make things happen, and you are identifying and dealing with issues proactively and persistently. You possess a strong drive, and your passion and your urge to make a difference rubs off on all your stakeholders and cooperation partners. With your motivational and relationship-building approach, you create commitment and positive work culture in your responsible programs.
You are able to manage several things at the same time without losing track and the ability to make decisions. You are positive and are good at communicating with colleagues at all levels in the organization and are continuously focusing on ensuring great cooperation.
What can Terma offer?
We offer a job with great opportunities for the right candidate with a challenging position in an international high-tech company.
You will be part of a company with an exciting future and considerable growth. You will get a thorough introduction and training in our systems and processes, and we are focused on teaching you useful competencies. Our social manners are informal and direct. In excess of business challenges, Terma offers a range of social activities.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.